Published by Lorenz Books, 2022. Hardback, 256 pages. ISBN: 978-0-754-83529-5
Buy a signed copy direct from the author
“I’m full of admiration for this cornucopia of practical ideas, honed over many years of thoughtful, experimental gardening. John Walker opens the doors on genuinely sustainable gardening for ordinary gardeners, without using chemicals, plastics or animal products”
Joy Larkcom VMM, gardening writer, author and ‘Vegetable Queen’
HERE IS A MINDFUL, GENTLE, YET POWERFUL WAY OF GARDENING.
The natural world is undergoing profound change, and our ecology and climate are in crisis. Gardens, whatever their size, are where we can take practical action.
• A comprehensive, ethical and planet-friendly approach
• Welcome nature into your garden, then tempt it to stay there
• Reduce your gardening footprint and develop a self-sufficient ‘closed loop’ garden
• How to make garden compost and leaf mould, and harness the power of home-grown green wood chips to inject new life into soil
Buy The Vegan Gardener…
• Direct from the author – limited number of signed copies available here.
Ordering direct benefits me the most – thank you!
• From your local bookshop in hardback (order using the title/ISBN: 978-0-754-83529-5).
• From online bookstores.